High Quality Hand forged Damascus Steel Kitchen Knives Set with Red Wood Handle
Damascus steel, it’s a passion
- Stylish knives that will suit your kitchen
- Excellent quality Razor Sharp blades
- Red Wood Handle excellent feel
- Exquisite workmanship with extreme Durability
The High Grade Damascus steel used for these blades consists of layers of low carbon &
high carbon mixture welded, forged and hammered several times to obtain Up to 200 Layers.
The hardness of these blades is up to 55 HRC on the Rockwell scale providing sharp edges
that are designed for lots of use.
Precision heat treating methods are employed to provide the sharpest, most enduring edges available.
Only quality materials have been used to create this beautiful Knives Set, hand forged kitchen knives. Featuring High Grade Damascus Steel blade. The Red Wood scale is fixed with brass mosaic pin. Comfortable in your hand, you will volunteer to be the cook tonight!
For the collector or the Chef Master this set of knives are stylish and built to last.
Chop, Dice, Slice and Carve your way to being a Master Chef with this set of versatile knives.
Interesting information about Damascus Steel:
Damascus steel is an advanced form of shaping steel, derived from centuries-old forging technique used to create blades that became almost legendary in their reputation for strength and sharpness. Recognized by the distinctive pattern on the surface of the metal, the stratified layers of steel are reminiscent of flowing water.
How to care for your new knives: (You will receive a set of care instructions with your purchase)
- Store in a dry place, moisture encourages rust. Damascus is very easy to clean if rusted but is rust resistant.
- After use, wash and dry the blade & apply vegetable oil, or any food safe lubricating oil.
- To maintain a beautiful finish, clean the brass on the handle with a brass cleaner.
- Sometimes Damascus steel darkens with age. To brighten up the blade, sand it lengthwise with a worn piece of sand paper. This just hits the raised portions of the etched pattern and makes the blade look brighter.
No two items are ever identical; the item you receive may be slightly different to the pictures shown. Damascus steel is a refined method of forging steel where the anvil and the hammer determine just what kind of knife is made each time. The use of natural materials i.e., buffalo horn, stag horn, wood and camel bone means that variations in color and slight imperfections may be present but make each knife that much more unique.